The legal notices, as amended by us from time to time, set out the basis on which you may use this website and provide important information about the way we provide our services.
Access to this website, including all publications and other content, is provided on the following terms and conditions, to which you agree to be bound by accessing the site.
- The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute legal advice.
- The information provided is not intended to replace or serve as a substitute for legal advice. You should not take action based upon information on this website without obtaining your own appropriate legal advice. The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon any single source of information, including content on this website. You may ask us to send you additional information about us.
- This site is not intended to create a lawyer-client relationship. Communications via this website do not establish a lawyer-client relationship. Unless and until we have formally established a lawyer-client relationship, you should not send any confidential information through this website, through any email address posted on this website or social media.
- If you communicate with us by e-mail via the Contact page on this website in connection with a matter for which we already represent you, please keep in mind that such transmissions are not secure. You should avoid sending sensitive or confidential messages/information unless they are adequately encrypted. We cannot accept any responsibility for the unauthorised access by a third party and/or the corruption of data being sent by any third party to JML.
- Articles and other publications are current as at their date of publication. They do not necessarily reflect the current state of the law. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of any information as well as links on this website.
- While we try to ensure that the content is correct, we do not give any warranty as to the accuracy and completeness of the content. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept any responsibility or liability to users or any third parties in relation to the use of the material or their contents or for any error or omission. Links to other sites from the pages on this website are for information only and JML accepts no responsibility for any material on any website which is linked from or to this website.
- The information on this website and, in particular, in the Client Section, is general information only and does not constitute legal advice. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on information or materials published on this website.
ABOUT JANSSEN + MALUGA LEGAL
Janssen & Maluga Legal Pty Ltd is an Australian law firm operating under Australian law and provides legal and other client services in accordance with the relevant laws of Germany and Australia. In countries where Janssen + Maluga Legal does not have its own presence, legal advice and services are provided through associations with local law firms.
The use of the name “Janssen + Maluga Legal” and words or phrases such as “firm”, “law firm”, “service provider”, “German Australian law firm”, “JML”, “team” or “lawyers” is for convenience only. Legal responsibility for the provision of services to a client is defined, besides others, in a Power of Attorney, Letter of Engagement, a Retainer/Costs Agreement/Disclosure and Notice of Data Processing entered into between the client and JML. These documents should be relied upon in determining liability for the advice and services provided.
Janssen + Maluga Legal ® is registered in the European Union as a trademark of Janssen & Maluga Legal Pty Ltd.
- All copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property in or arising out the materials vest solely in Janssen + Maluga Legal.
- We only permit electronic links to pages of this website from which the legal notices and disclaimer can be accessed. You may not provide an electronic link to any other page of the website or to any other documents hosted on this website without our consent. JML reserves the right to request that you remove an electronic link to this website at any time and you agree to remove such a link immediately.
- The content and materials on this website may not be modified, reproduced, copied, stored in any retrieval system, distributed or transmitted in any form or used for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent.
- You may download, temporarily store or print one or more of the pages of this website for your exclusive private use or exclusive use within your organisation, provided
The page or material is copied in full, with no amendment or editing;
The content is not to be used as part of another work or publication or for commercial gain without our prior written consent or for any illegal purpose or used in a way which would bring JML or our business into disrepute;
- Any other duplication, transmission or distribution of the contents of this website, including but not limited to, any download, storage or printing, requires the explicit prior written consent of Janssen + Maluga Legal. For such a request, please contact:
- All images or files of Janssen + Maluga Legal’s logos depicted on the webpage or any part thereof are registered trademarks. They may not be used, published or distributed in any manner without the explicit prior written consent of Janssen + Maluga Legal. For such a request, please contact:
ADDITIONAL LEGAL NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER FOR SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
The disclaimer and legal notice also apply to the following social media accounts.
Janssen + Maluga Legal are not liable or responsible for the expression of third party opinion found in any comments on, reactions to or redistributions of social media posts made by JML.