The team of Janssen + Maluga Legal is experienced in giving advice to small size, mid-tier (Mittelstand) and globally acting companies at national and international levels. Marc Montandon, as a former in-house Counsel of a major global player in the food industry, Dr Gabriele Maluga as a former CEO of an international stainless-steel trading company and Prof Dr Gerhard Janssen as the CEO of an international player in the Waste-to-Energy industry are competent partners for clients in all questions of business-related legal issues. Janssen + Maluga Legal’s philosophy provides legal advice for the day-to-day business of our commercial clients.
Our clientele commonly consists of German and Australian companies with international contacts and enterprises from the trading business, financial industries, health industries, waste industries, engineering companies and the mining and stainless-steel sector.
The team’s areas of expertise include:
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Drafting and execution of contractual work
• Competition law
• Searching and freezing of assets
• Establishing companies under Australian law
• Establishing companies under German and European law
• Dispute resolution
• Compliance and Internal Revision
• White Collar Crime
• Cross border leasing
• Work on advisory boards and represent companies in industry organisations